Venapro – how to cure your hemorrhoids
Fair treatment for hemorrhoids depends on the severity of the disease. Here’s what could you doctor if you hemorrhoids, but also the causes and symptoms of this disease.
What are hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are actually swollen veins in the rectum and flammable. If you are located inside the rectum, mention internal hemorrhoids, and if you are under the skin around the anus, hemorrhoids are external. Even if the problem is pretty embarrassing, it is very common and it is estimated that by age 50, more than half of us do at least one crisis piles.
- What are the symptoms if you have hemorrhoids
• Bleeding during not painful seat
• Itching, pain or irritation in the anal area.
• Swelling around the anus.
What causes have hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are basically veins that are swollen and inflamed, and this happens because of increased pressure in the anal region. Here are the factors that lead to increased pressure and hence hemorrhoids.
• force you to take the chair.
• Stay long on the toilet.
• You suffer from diarrhea or chronic constipation.
• Do you have too much weight.
• Anal sex
• Do not consume enough fiber
• You are pregnant.
What is the right treatment for hemorrhoids
Even if it is an embarrassing disease, fairest treatment can give you not only a doctor. If the disease is mild, you will most likely receive treatment consisting of ointments or suppositories that you should not use more than a week without the doctor because it can have unpleasant side effects.
Ointments are the ones most commonly used hydrocortisone, an anti inflammatory substance – e.g. Hemorzon. Another widely used treatment for hemorrhoids is Detralex, an oral medication, which “strengthens” and protects veins.
For severe cases, doctors recommend more invasive treatment, such ligation with elastic bands or sclero therapy. Hemorrhoid surgery is done when other treatments have failed.
How to take care if you have hemorrhoids
In addition to hemorrhoid treatment given by the doctor, you have to follow some rules of hygiene until you pass over hemorrhoid crisis. Here’s what to do.
• Make sure the anal area is always clean, but avoid soaps or shower gels that much perfume or alcohol. It’s better to just wash with warm water rather than cosmetic use.
• Replace toilet paper wipes dry, but be careful not contain fragrance or other irritants.
• Eat more foods rich in fiber and do not force yourself during seat.
• For pain, take a painkiller ibuprofen or paracetamol easy.
• Against swelling can use cold compresses.
Use Venapro – this product is a remedy for hemorrhoids. Use Venapro hemorrhoid spray sprayed on the problem and will immediately notice an improvement and with Venapro capsules colon will not suffer anymore. Venapro stops anal itching, anal pain of any kind, reduce blood vessels pressure, remove pressure from seat too.